So I feel like I got a lot accomplished today...
* I put a load of laundry in the washer last night
* Put laundry in the dryer this morning (per a tip via flylady)
* Took out the garbage
* Went to the Dr. (everything is good, she said I've only gained 17 pounds (which I find hard to believe) said that he was measuring at 31 weeks (right on target), and his heart beat was strong)
* Folded laundry
* Went to my photography class
* Played outside with Naomi
* Ate lunch and cleaned up after
...and all before noon!
Maybe I should get up early more often...
then again, maybe not!
And as a side note, YES, I have kept my sink clean since I shined it. Sometimes a few dishes sit in the drying side but not very often. There are never dishes in the sink when I go to bed and it's just a good feeling. I don't "shine" the sink with windex every night like the flylady said to but it's at least clean and the dishes are all put away. Now, if I could just move onto the other things that need to get done. I've got a list in my head of things to do before the little man comes and I need to get it on paper and get it done!