1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I love to find cool wrapping paper and coordinating ribbon and make all the packages match.
2. Real tree or artificial? Fake, don't want to deal with a real one just yet
3. When do you put up the tree? This is the first time we got to put a tree in OUR house, we did it the Monday after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? Probably after New Years when we return home
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes indeed
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Probably my cabbage patch kids or Barbies
7. Do you have a Nativity scene? many!
8. Hardest person to buy for? My dad!
9. Easiest person to buy for? Naomi
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? My grandma used to buy me some pretty ugly sweaters
11. Mail or e-mail Christmas cards? Mail! It's the only time some people get real mail from us.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Elf (and if you borrowed this from us, could we please have it back...we can't remember who we loaned it to!!!)
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? January 3rd...try to buy all year when things are on sale
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I'll never tell
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Peanut butter chocolate bars my mom makes and puppy chow
16 Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear
17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? With a little help from my friend GOOGLE!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel that my grandma made
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Whenever we're together with family. Not necessarily Christmas Eve or Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? People who don't take the time to really stop and remember what Christams is REALLY about...the birth of our Savior, Jesus!
23. Favorite Christmas tradition? Hanging out with family!
24. Up early or sleeping in? I always like to sleep in when it's an option
25. Who hands out the gifts? We take turns.
26. Does Santa wrap your gifts? No santa in our house!
27. Do you tell the Christmas story? Someone does sometimes
28. Do you leave cookies for Santa? No santa in our house!
Okay, now all y'all out there with a blog, put this on your blog (with your answers of course!)