So I got up again this morning and went swimming. This has got to be some kind of record. It felt really good, although my shoulders do hurt a little. Greg says, he's proud of me...he's never seen me "compete" like this before. Man is he missing out. I used to kick the guys butts in highschool. =Side note- Oh and Melinda, thanks for the comment...I actually said that to myself a couple of times today. I was thinking about coach and running outside and drop sets and then I decided I need to free myself from the memories...but that all did make me stronger...but see he brainwashed us...all of us. -End side note=
I've noticed some weird things about our little town. Let me just give them to you, some are good weird and some are bad weird...I'll let you make that call.
* We get our mail by 10am every mail day.
* They recycle everything (good weird)
* I'd say about 50% of the people here drive mopeds...with no helmets
* There is no mall (too small of a town)
* There is just about every fast food resturant you could ever want on one street, but no bagel shops
*People run red lights if no one is coming...isn't that against the law
* A train goes through our back yard area about 3 times a day
* I had a little encounter with the mail man at the post office yesterday. I think he hit on me... here's the conversation:
"Credit or debit" he asked. "Debit", I replied. "Do you want cash back?" he asked. "No thank you," I stated. "Oh, I thought we were going out to dinner," he commented. *jaw drops to the floor, stunned look*...I don't know what I looked like but I didn't have a come back...I just stood there, then said "Thanks" and grabbed my receipt. I have to go back today to mail something to my godson...I hope that guy isn't working!
I've noticed some other things but can't remember them at this moment. If I think of any good ones I'll let you know. Have a great day. Oh, I start work today. Should be fun. I'll be working at Applebee's for the year. Nothing like going from a "salary with benefits" job to a "have to count on good tips" job. Oh well, it will be a good time! YOU ARE LOVED!